
Hi Guys,
How's life? Everybody seems very busy with work and Family...Hope you all doing well..I was engaged in one huge project since last few weeks, was working on saturday Sunday too..so was not able to contact you..Rajesh, Nusrat and Kapil I am really sorry for not chattin with you on phone...
Some day before I went to Iskon Mandir at Juhu..I always feel good to go there and spend some time. While I was leaving I saw some posters of krishna..paintaings done by foriegn artists. I liked them a lot...I search some images online and found nice collection..Very pleasent to see...here is one image that I liked...You can see more on www.krishna.com/art.
I have already became a fan of Krishna and his paintings.
p.s. Click on Image to see bigger size.


3 comments:
Hello Sam....thats ok..we all have some busy days...i hope you will call me when get time...as far ISCKON is considered the Bangalore one is much more grand and peaceful. Hope this adds a bit of zeal for you to visit Bnagalore.
hummmmm, nice paintings... yeah that temple is very nice.. very peaceful. its been ages i have visited that... want to visit again now. i havent visted prithvi cafe also since long... its one more wonderful place to just go n sit.
hey SAM>...damn good yaar....even i have visited that temple quite a few time,,..very peaceful n feels divine....the paintings u send are awesome....i wanted these kinded paintings the one in the site...RAM n SITA or Radha krishna....any chances we can get on bigger size or good resolution...i wanted for my Wedding card......anyways..sorry for not being in touch.....but i will try to visit it very often..... LOVE U ALL....
Post a Comment