Hi Friends,
It was nice meeting you all after 3 months gap. Before this we met at Nital's place on 15th August and we faught a lot. Comparatively this time we enjoyed more and faught less. Good sign...
Though we had lunch very late, the food was good and I enjoyed having sizzlers and pizzas. hope you all too...
I dont know about you people, but nowadays I have became very much emotional about relations ...and I really dont want to loose good friends. ..Some kind of insecurity feeling is there. I dont know exactly what and why. Things are changing so fast and will be totaly different for all of us in a few days. Girls will get marry and will get busy with their personal lifes. Guys are always busy with office and all other tensions.
Hey have u all noticed that as things are getting changed, we are coming more and more close to each others. Somehow I have noticed that people started caring for each others. They want to talk, share and much more.
People really get amazed when they come to know that we still meet and have fun togather. We all are lucky to have such a happening group. Touch wood...... I really want to thank all of you for being there and especially to shweta, aditee, Manasi and dipali who have took out time from their busy schedule. I want to thank rajesh and kapil who always reach there on time.
I know it will be little difficult for girls to take out time and meet friends frequently once they get married..but I hope we all will be in touch with each others by any mean. I really feel good to meet you all and seriously feel that we all should go for one small picnic, may be for one day..
Once again thanx a lot for always being there.
Cheers!!
- Sam
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
20 November 2006
About this blog
Though Miles may lie between us,
We are never far apart,
for friendship doesnt count miles,
its measured by the hearts!
We are never far apart,
for friendship doesnt count miles,
its measured by the hearts!
Pages
We Are
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(181)
-
▼
November
(23)
- rajeshbhai ke tarfse soochna
- 12 Days of ChristmasAUR EK VIDEO
- hi guys!!!
- engagement video
- Aditee and Akshay...
- I am coming to Mumbai
- copy paste see listen
- Awsome Work!! Check the illustration style.
- overfresh photos
- inside story E D G E
- engagement venue
- over the EDGE
- PHOTOBOX.CO.UK
- Ovenfresh thoughts....
- Annual General Meeting Photgrapher
- Annual General Meeting
- Happy Birthday Shweta and Dipali
- Wife
- to nusu
- A visit to jehangir gallery
- hi everybody arre iam having a problem iam enable ...
- My First Eid in Bangalore with My Hubby
- check out..paper sculpture
-
▼
November
(23)
Labels
- About Noumann (3)
- From me and mahesh (1)
- Ganapati Bappa Moraya (1)
Powered by Blogger.


4 comments:
sach kaha SAM..... i can understand wht u feeling....even i am feeling the same....aise lagta hai, hamare paas bahot waqt kam hai, dost log chhut te ja rahe hai....n i want to grab most of the opportunity to spend time with them.... anyways....i had gr8 time with u guys....NUSU we missed u very much.....PLS PLS....put the photograph on the BLOG...i am sending u the Ac info in some time n SOMEONE SEND THE INVTATION TO MANASI.......n ALWAYS BE FRIENDS.... LOVE U ALL.
hey...Thanx a lot for quick replies
Hello Everybody.....
I couldn't stop tears rolling down my eyes...i too really really miss you all the time ... sometimes i feel like running away from Bangalore..although i have a great married life..thank god for that and all you for being so close to me that whenever i need you i know all of you will be ther.........
now i cant type anymore...actually i can't see any more keys........
Post a Comment