16 October 2007

WELCOME BACK....Myself n ADU

Hi guys...meeting u all after long time...cudnt b in touch since long....as u all must be knowing by now.. I M EXPECTING...6th month running.... so busy preparing mind, body n soul for that....
I know everybody's thinking its too early for me...i just want to say...Its not accidental... LOLsssssss.....Planned hi hai.....

WELCOME BACK ADU....got to talked to her when she arrived few days back...it was nice talking to her..... i hope is bahane hum WESTERN CENTRAL wale log wapis sab eksaath Mile.....

I hope everybody's doing good in life...N wishing you good luck for future.....pata nahi wapis kab milna ho....

Be happy !!!!

2 comments:

समीर said...

Shwets...CONGRATULATIONS !!!!
It's so good to read something from you after a long long time..Hope you are fine and taking good care of yourself..This is so exciting..I mean a new member is going to join our team..a sweet, cute little member..Thanks for making us Mama so quickly :)..
I bet Your pillu is going to be more filmy than you...So take care..eat well and keep writing!!
Once again..congrats to you and Romin too.

ruju said...

congrats sweta !!!