From: All J.J. Friends
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
20 May 2008
About this blog
Though Miles may lie between us,
We are never far apart,
for friendship doesnt count miles,
its measured by the hearts!
We are never far apart,
for friendship doesnt count miles,
its measured by the hearts!
Pages
We Are
Labels
- About Noumann (3)
- From me and mahesh (1)
- Ganapati Bappa Moraya (1)
Powered by Blogger.


6 comments:
many many happy returns of the day:)
thanku so much!
that was very sweet sam :)
thanks sanjay!
hey Ruju
How are you and where are you...seems busy nowadays..whats up with worklife and family life...Hows neveil..i hope I typed his name correct. Say hi to him..and do reply.
heyyyyyyyyy.... happy belated birthday.... hope you had a gr8 day...
hey sam..
neville n me r doing gr8!
m very very busy with work cum married life or i m bad a time management!
life is routine...but no time for oneself...
i met rahul gaikwad the other day... he had come to starnews to meet my boss...
u tell me hows ur lfe n work!
thanx mahesh cum nital (i dont know who typed in mahesh's name!)
hahahaha...So nice to see people reacting on your post...We should feel good ...Atleast on birthdays people do think of us.
I wont ask you to take out some time and to meet everybody because I know how busy I am with my routine..so keep posting and commenting about just anything...
Post a Comment