17 July 2008

Mein BADA ho gaya

MY VIDEO

I am Naitik Romin Chheda, 5.5 month old
loves to laugh n dance and scream.....
see my video from above link..
click on my mum's name 'shwetaRChheda' on left hand side my video to see my more video.
mummy has upoaded total 5 videos..
hope u will enjoy seeing me playing.. LOVE U ALL.
God bless u.

4 comments:

ruju said...

sweta....he is dammmn adorable!

god he has grown so big :)

wen u cum tis side....if possb...do lemme know....

tc

hugs n kisses...

rujuta aunty

समीर said...

Hi Sweta Mummy,

Thanks for sharing video's. Since I am in office, I still havent had a look at it but will see it from home...
He seems cute..Chubby..smart...and sweet...
When can all of his uncles meet him.

rajesh said...

ohhh cho chweet ditto romin
i want to kiss him..... not romin dont worry shweta......... i want to kiss naitik......

tc

ruju said...

hahahaha...rajesh...i actually imagined!!!!

u r funny