27 April 2009

nice bookmark site that I found

hi all,
I came across this site the other day which I really found useful for organising our bookmarks plus also to search for references and to search for good sites.
This site is for bookmarks, like flickr is for pictures. we can save and share bookmarks and also surf others collections of bookmarks. so we can search for links of our relevance.
Though even I have also just found it and exploring it yet, would just like to share with you all.

http://delicious.com/

p.s. many of you might know about this already. but this post is for people like me who dont know this yet. hope its useful.

3 comments:

समीर said...

Thanks Nital... Keep sharing such stuff.

This site is useful when you are accessing someone elses PC and you want to share your favourites with your friend.

Sites which you bookmark get saved on a global server so that you can access them from anywhere and anyones PC. Also you can surf through other peoples favourites and find out lots of intereting stuff.

Enjoy!

Once again Thanks Nital

समीर said...

have you noticed a row of icons below our posts? Check out the second icon. Its of the same site!

Sanjay Ajgaonkar said...

thank you nital,
its really a nice site....
keep share such things:)