11 December 2009

ONE MORE THANKS TO ALL!

Hello People,

I am very happy and would want to share the same with you. I had been awarded a Certificate of Merit by M S Jayanth, General Manager of South Central Railway on account of doing outstanding work for the PR Department. I have designed articles for SCR in India's first-ever In-Train Magazine. The same has also got my name as an artist on the eitorial page within Special Thanks.


In a Government Organisation as big as SCR, it takes years together for people to achieve this, I am thankful to allah and all for making this happen for me.

4 comments:

समीर said...

Great Achievement Nusu...I am happy to know this..
Bringing a change in typical government designs and making officers accept your product is not that easy but you are managing it very well..Congrats!

Kapil Bhagat said...

congrats nus

Ramta Jogi said...

gr8 yaar.....congrates

Dipali said...

congratulations !!!