22 February 2010

found the world of pandora







What a beautiful world that is......... the jungle life of bandhavgarh and kanha.......
It was a trip we will remember for life time........
I can still see the beautiful jungle in front of my eyes and still remember the language of silence that was in those jungles...... I had never thought being so close to nature can be so addictive.
It can give you such a high......
Really envy the people who stay there and have such exciting jobs of working so close to nature....
especially now that we are back to this world where there are hardly any traces left of something called nature.......
I just wish we never returned to this world from there.... and i m sure all of you also feel the same :)

6 comments:

Mac said...

i totally agree. i am still at khana. chal i gota go need to catch evening safari. :)

rajesh said...

pugmarks, mapple, Pinku, Tp, Premsing, Anant Pratap Singh (Topawala), Patel (hey na hey na), Hi lovely ladies... :), Hand Gloves, No more mor pls., Kapil shut up, Camera study, 32 x zoom, tigeress (ohhhh), click click click, wroomm wroomm, ice shower, ohh my Dear, wo dekho zadi me, doctor ko bulavo kapil ko dikhavo.......heheheheheheheheheehehehehehhehehehehhehe

cant stop remembering all those things yar........

Ramta Jogi said...

lucky people yaar...i wish i cud have some fun wid u 2.....missing u people :(

aditee said...

wow....looks like u guys had time of ur lives....i wish we also cd join u....upload the snaps soon...though it wont b same...at least a glimpse of it.....

समीर said...

Yes friends!
It was an amazing experience...Very exciting very adventures...We were so close to nature...I still feel those heartbeats when we had an close encounter with a tigress..

Green landscapes..deers, peackocks, Birds, Wild Boars, Bear, Owls, Vultures...Jeep rides on steepy roads...n those pretty roadscapes....Rain in the Jungle and that hillarious cold winds in the early morning...ohhh....just cant express in words...

I am very much impressed with the hospitality of people too...especially Pinku..So co-operative he was. Never behaved like he is just doin it for the sake of money..

I feel all of us not only enjoyed this trip but we all have come bit close...close to each others...and ofcourse close to nature..

Just dont feel like coming back to office routine..:)

Kapil Bhagat said...

are bhai photo upload kab honge