07 September 2010

तुमच्याशिवाय रमत नाही ....

तुमच्यावरची मैत्री व्यक्त करणं
रोज मला जमत नाही ...
पण माझं मन खरोखरचं
तुमच्याशिवाय रमत नाही ....

मी काल दुपारी गणपती बद्दल काहीतरी कार्क्याक्रम बघत होते... तेव्हा मला तुम्हा सग्ड्यांची खूप आठवण आली ... मी विचार करत होते कि खरच आपण जिथे असतो तिथे त्या काळी आपल्याला त्याची जाणीव होत नाही. इथे मला गणपती, दिवाळी, ईद कश्यात ही मजा वाटत नाही ... कारण एकच आपण सगळे एकत्र नाही नाही....


I hope i still didn't forget marathi... in case something is wrong please ignore....

4 comments:

aditee said...

khara aahe nusu....inch pinch...i miss everything so much...

समीर said...

Nicely said...and Very true Nusu...

It feels more when we are away from our beloved ones..

But its good that though we are far..we fight..we argue...we are still in touch with everyone and we do care.

Its a good feeling to know that you have such a good friends who are always there for you and you are part of their life.

Bytheway, ID MUBARAK in advance.

shardul said...

eekdam kharra aahe porri, mala pan boateevar aasach vaatta,eekde needan tumhi blog vachta call karoo shakta mala tar te pan nahi karaila meelat, anyways very well said and ID MUBARAK in advance

littlenital said...

hey nusu,
nice to hear such nice marathi from u after so long.
I understand how you must be missing being here with everyone.
but don't worry you are not missing out much. because we all though in Bombay only are as good as in different cities or countries.
I also miss being with friends as much as you do or adu does.
Thats because we all hardly meet now whether for anyone's birthday or any festival.
I feel the last time I had friends or I had my group was in college.
And I don't even remember how long has it been, the last time I had freak out fun with my friends.
And though we all are in touch (which also feels like a finger tip touch as opposed to the tight hug before) I dono how much is it really helping us all.
Or may be its my personal feeling I really dono.
Anyways, still love you all like before only. and miss you all (with tears in my eyes)
happy every festival to all of you.