Hi everyone, this is your friend Nital reporting from Lower parel.
Kal ki Baasi Khabar ye hai ki, I had smsed everyone to meet in evening may be for a coffee or dinner or just desert or just to meet. I know we thought of it little late in the day.
Anyways, so replies to my sms.
Rajesh: hahahhahahha
Sameer: I m busy with work at home
Kapil: Let me know everyone is ready.
Sanjay: I have fever since yesterday. sorry :(
Hence the plan was canceled or rather didn't take shape.
I m purely uplaoding this because some of you might be wondering what happened.
Trust my intention is not to complain or anything. This is just to let you all know. thats it.
Ok now lets forget Kal ki baat.
Lets plan for an overnight trip after diwali. because other wise we all are not going to meetup.
We can go to matheran or alibaug or something over weekend. So none of us have to take leave.
If Aditee is in India or will be in India after diwali we cab ask her and shweta also.
What do you all think?
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
01 November 2010
About this blog
Though Miles may lie between us,
We are never far apart,
for friendship doesnt count miles,
its measured by the hearts!
We are never far apart,
for friendship doesnt count miles,
its measured by the hearts!
Pages
We Are
Blog Archive
Labels
- About Noumann (3)
- From me and mahesh (1)
- Ganapati Bappa Moraya (1)
Powered by Blogger.


19 comments:
come one everyone :) what say?
pls tell where and when we are planning?
chala me matheran baghitla nahiy ajun
:) we can go to matheran on saturday morning and come back on sunday afternoon or we can go on saturday evening and be back on sunday night.
We can plan similliar trip tp alibaug. I know a nice resort.
Please give your suggesions also.
for place and if u all know any good place around bombay to go for an over night trip.
This weekend being diwali, we can plan for any weekend after diwali whenever everyone is comfortable.
Once you all revert with your availability and suggestions, we can collectively decide.
matheran la chala ........... mi ek diwas sutti taken
ani rupali la request karen jar tila sutti milali tar thik nahitar mi yenyacha prayatna karen
If planning for alibaug i have house over there; can save money on resort;and i can drive too, rajesh gaddi kadnar ka?
I think driving to alibaug will be time consuming. I think its faster to take a ferry from Gate way of
India.
but we can drive down if we have enough time. that will also be fun.
guys now lets vote.
which place you vote for?
which dates are fine with you?
(rajesh, please include rupali when u consider dates)
and what time on that date u think we can leave?
Lets vote so we can reach a conclusion faster.
both places are good. Let's Go!
I think 13th 14th will ok.
hum aapko ek baat bolna bhool he gayye mera matheran ka budget he nahi hai so..........
Ok with any place.
gadi kadhali asti re shardula pan ek problem asa ahe ki mazi gadi evadha changala average det nahi.. petrol jasta khate.... nahi tar mala anayala avadali asti.... tya nimittane challi tari asti thodi far
I am out of this trip so u guys carry on,no furthur comments or arrguments on this pls.
gr8 more or less every is ready so let's go ahead. Sam talk to Shardul if you can. i have to fly on Delhi for a shoot on 15th. which flight is not yet confirm. anyhow we all will be back on Sunday night so it doesn't matter. let's go :)
Shardul, one of the reasons behind planning this trip was also because when we both last met, you only said that lets go somewhere for a trip.
and for all the trip that we all go for, you are never there.
Thats why planned a trip right now when you are around so we all can go together. the whole group.
If you think we deserve any explanation for your backoff from the trip, then please let us know.
Anyways, I have checked some hotels and roughly one night rates are around 3 to 4 K. so if 2/3 people share the room, then it will b around 1,500 to 2000 per head. this is very rough calculation.
we can get better deals and make it little cheaper also.
So if everyone is fine then we will start looking for bookings for 13th and 14th november.
I dont think i should be giving explanation to anybody for my personnel commitments,and my near one knows how my schdule is once iam nearing my end of vacation so pls carry on
:( sorry guys i have doubts about this weekends trip since i have to close few thing. can we think of another weekend. let me know.
:(, su karche mahesh bhai.
on 17th Nov Wednesday...its an optional leave for BAKRI EID...
so just a thought....if we can take leave on 18th and 19th...we will be getting 5 days from WED to SUNDAY.
sure nahi lag raha..but...
I have off on 17th November too but I dont think anyone else will have right? and I doubt if everyone will have budget for a 5 day trip.....
What do u guys say?
Post a Comment