skip to main |
skip to sidebar
25 December 2010
About this blog
Though Miles may lie between us,
We are never far apart,
for friendship doesnt count miles,
its measured by the hearts!
We are never far apart,
for friendship doesnt count miles,
its measured by the hearts!
Pages
We Are
Blog Archive
Labels
- About Noumann (3)
- From me and mahesh (1)
- Ganapati Bappa Moraya (1)
Powered by Blogger.


20 comments:
Bytheway....Please share your 31st Dec plans...I dont have any...so looking for Ideas from you people.
chala suruvaat tari zali
Chala Nehamipramane suruwatichi vaat baghnaryanchi pahili comment aali..
i think u r frm pune
flash cha kontarri changla oopyog kartay nice greeting and merry x'mas to you all
hey u made this card? very good...
everyone in my office is taking off on 31st so I guess even I Can take off, if we plan something...
but I dont think abhi kuchh plan hoga.....
its ok... jaane do...
ka jaane do kaytari karuya
ka jaane do kaytari karuya
OK.... kahitari karuya...nakki..
everyone give suggestions.
share ur wish how u wonna spend the new years....
Kaps come on...
u start with suggetions.
All the best Nital...I hope you will surely get few suggestions till 30th.
i again feel u r from pune
Alibaug....only if shardul comes.
baki abhi tak dusara option nahi suj raha hai muzko.
ummmmm
Shardul is busy with his family things and doing preparations to pack his bags....So he wont be there to celebrate new year with us..
Sanjubaba, We need to think about something else
I dont want to go for a movie this time.
can we will be able to arrange and manage out of town plan? i dnt think so. agar hota hai toh better otherwise idhar hi milete hai.
Idhar kaha?
You know how much crowded all places will be..roads..hotels..parks..theaters...
Any other option you think of??
kya kisika ghar khali hai? sanjayka?
there is a place near nasik....which is like hill station...nd has resorts....i think its manas or mansarovar something....check that out...
or dapoli/aryawarta/mamacha gao near boiser/kashid beach also has private houses which is away from crowd-had been there for 1 yr on 31st
these r wat i can think of rt now...
Thanks Aditee
Manas Resort, Igatpuri
is good option but toooo costly. They have special tariff on 30th Dec to 3rd Jan. Standard room - 2 Adults -2 Nights@18000/-
Mamacha Gaon,Boisar
Reasonable - 1500 per person per night. But dont have anything else other than rooms, pool and garden.
Kashid Beach Resort
2 Nights New Year Package for 2 person Rs.16000
Aryavarta Dapoli is too far to travel for 2 days.
I still dont know about the availibility of these resorts but for now all of them seems very costly.
Yeah. whichever hotels and even raw houses, bungalows I checked are all too expensive on 31st night.
Almost 3 to 4 K per person.
Also places like matheran, tithal and all which are near by are all already booked.
Post a Comment