04 January 2011

ગાડી,વાડી, તાડી અને ઉબાડિયું


Hi friends,
A grand welcome to 2011…Finally we managed to take out some time from our busy n boring routine and utilised it by having a refreshing break… I know it was a short trip which is not enough to wash out the paleness of an entire busy and hectic year but still we can consider it as a revitalizing starter…the main course is still pending...:)

I hope all of you must have enjoyed the trip. Though we arranged it very quickly and almost at the last moment, it was as good as our previous (highly) organised trips...Sometimes these quick decisions and accidental plans work out so well.

Guys, we did not went to any chilling hill station or fascinating wildlife park this time…but yes…there were lots of minor minor things which we enjoyed a lot… A travel car drama in the morning….an evening at calm and serene temple…fun at a hotel room…Kapils sensual and seductive dance moves…a walk in a chilling water of dandi beach….lovely wadi and sweet taadi….“sheela” ki jawani…very very supportive and enthu Patel family/relatives and a yummy peppery taste of ઉબાડિયું...

I have observed that though we think and plan too much for finding a good location to get a break...our trips can only be successful and happening with fullhearted participation of each member of the group. It’s very difficult to leave few people at home and enjoy the trip. I think this trip was memorable because we all managed to get leave and we all agreed upon having a break instead of complaining about the location and expenses. I hope we will have such trips again n again.

I know year 2010 was full of ups and downs for few of us...but a quality time spend with friends always make you feel good and I think it was the best way to give a farewell to year 2010.

Finally I want to thank all of you for “once again” making my Birthday memorable. Special thanks to organisers Mr. and Mrs. Ramparia who managed things very well (as usual)...to Mr. and Mrs. Kunkawlekar for being an “Active” members.......to Sanjubaba for being quite yet active...and to Kaps also for keeping us happy n smiling all the time. Guys, Very sorry for waking up you all early on Sunday morning and ruining our Sunday plans.

I wish all of you a Happy, Healthy and Happening 2011. Enjoy!

I will upload pictures on picasa by tomorrow.

13 comments:

Kapil Bhagat said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

rajesh said...

very good...

aditee said...

hmm....so i missed it again....

happy new year guys!!!!

समीर said...

You n Akki can join us for our next trip.

समीर said...

Guys, I have uploaded pictures on picasaweb. follow the link given below.

http://picasaweb.google.com/sameersapte/Navsari_2010?authkey=Gv1sRgCIvEsuSB1OLTRA#

aditee said...

aahana loved all the snaps...she smiled at each n everyone of it...

Sanjay Ajgaonkar said...

kiti chann lihtos baba.
you can also write in loksatta like sonali.
tame nav varshnu shubhkamanaye.

Kapil Bhagat said...

are waa "sanjay uvaach". pan i do agree. finally.
btw doosrya camche photo kuthe ahet ajun?

समीर said...

Guys we need to meet on this weekend to give our contribution to Rajesh n Nital.

Kapil Bhagat said...

mulano me sadhya ghari padun padun malariacha course poorna kartoy if i am fine on weekends then i will join fr sure.

समीर said...

Hey..Even I am at home since last 2 days...having fever :(

littlenital said...

inch pinch.......
me too was at home due to fever for 3 days....

Unknown said...

Ggreat friendship we people share.. except for the fact that i don't have fever though emjoyed the trip as much u did through snaps.. thanks Sam


ALL OF U.... PLS GET WELL SOON