21 March 2011

PARTY TIME!

Hello friends,

It's been really long time since I wrote something so thought would wait for something good.
And now here is the big news I have been promoted as Production Assistant.

OK... it's not a very fancy term as compared to the corporate world but .... in railways to get a promotion in the next grade in less than 4 years of service itself is an achievement!

How I am missing you all to share this joy and celebrate.
LOVE YOU ALL!

- Nusrat

6 comments:

समीर said...

Congratulations Nusu...We are proud of you.

Its good to know that being in government service you are not only enjoying your job but you are also giving your best and getting recognise.

Great work! Keep it up!

rajesh said...

congratulations Nusrat!!!

aditee said...

gr8 nusu...congratulations!!!...it is really a party time....when r u coming here?

Sanjay Ajgaonkar said...

Congrats! nusu.
Gr8! many more to come.

littlenital said...

Wow.... Congrats..
you made us very proud and happy :)

and really its hight time we all meet yaar.. when u coming here?

Really wish the whole group (and I mean the entire group, not the 6 of us left) could meet once.

Anyways..... good work... keep it up

Unknown said...

thanks a lot everyone for the wishes and hope to see you all soon.. can't really say when :)