11 June 2011

First trip with my gf...i20


Hi guys,
I had been to Alibaug and Murud last week. it was my first family trip to my native place in my own car...A dream come true after a long wait.
It was an  awesome experience driving the uber cool dream-machine on highways; especially when its raining outside. Of course I was having my cousin to guide me and to give driving tips...
Guys, it was a damn refreshing climate and I was missing you all. Hope we will have such a energizing trip soon. Here are few pics from trip.
































- Sam




11 comments:

Kapil Bhagat said...

ailaa tu karmarakar madhe jaun alaas!

समीर said...

Ho re....mastach kaam aahe re tyancha...

rajesh said...

...

rajesh said...

are sameer mastach re... i m proud of you my friend.... photo baghunach tikde gelya sarkha vatala....

karmarkar madhale sagale pics mala highres pahije ahet.... mast mast mastach.... amhi aple ikdech 'kar'toy 'mar'toy ani tari suddha 'kar'toy.... :(

समीर said...

Dont be sad Rajesh! We will soon plan a Monsoon trip..

Aani Karmarkar che hi res pictures tula aani kapil la dyayche aadhich tharavle hote me...ithe sagle post nahi kelet...43mb aahet..Aapan bhetlo ki deto nakkich..

Aapan sagle nakki jaauya tithe ekda.

Sanjay Ajgaonkar said...

zakassss....
gadi ali pragati zali.

Nice photographs. mastch. barech divasani murud che ghar pahile.

Mac said...

nice.. very nice sam!! keep it up. driving and clicking both.

aditee said...

lovely snaps sam...

calling for monsoon picnic once again to murud...need a break...

समीर said...

Let's plan a weekend trip anytime in July.

littlenital said...

great. I m very happy for you and for i20 and for your family and for karmarkar n everyone. :)

समीर said...

Finally..Most awaited comment is here...I was waiting for your comment..Nits...

Thanks!

Let's think about July weekend trip. ..barish, gaadi, gaane..aur dost!