02 January 2012

Har ek friend jaroori hota hai !




 When you are totally Frustrated and Fu***d up in life.....There are only two "F"s who understand you...stands beside you and bring smile on your face...Your "Family" and most importantly....your "Friends"

On my Birthday...I am glad to know that I have friends who like to see me happy...I have a  friend who eagerly wait till midnight to give me Bday wishes..A friend who genuinely want me to enjoy my day at the fullest...A friend who gives really wonderfull surprises...A friend to have drinks with...A friend who keeps cooking different yummy dishes n make me eat above my apetite...A friend to watch movies with...A friend to have long talks over a coffee table...A friend who cracks jokes n keeps me laughing...A friend who push me to get a new haircut...A friend who want me to work hard n earn money...A friend who want me to enjoy n spend money...A friend who argue...n  A friend who forgive me...A friend who care and a friend to share...

Really friends, I thank you all for making my Birthday so Special.

Hi buddy--Bye buddy
Joke buddy Poke buddy
Gaana Buddy Shaana buddy
Chaddi Buddy Yaar Buddy
Kutte --kamine--- Everybody---Sab buddy

Koi nature se guest koi host hota hai
Par har ek friend jaroori hota hai

5 comments:

Sunita said...

Well said Sameer:) I missed it..

Kapil Bhagat said...

@sameer: Ab aap bhi naa, jaaava tikda.

littlenital said...

wah....
mast likha hai :)

so truely said, family is what we live for and we cant really live without but friends actually bring 'life' to our life....

If family is the pillar of life, friends are the walls and arches who make our life livable...

(makes any sense?) ????

Mac said...

Wah!! issee baat pe cake hojaaye?
and thanks Sam for making us feel so important. :)

Sanjay Ajgaonkar said...

wah! sameer aur nital...