Ok I don't know why am I writing this, am I paapu lokhande or i am attention seeker or am i expecting something from”always be friends” why am i expecting ? From at least 3 years 1 call or 1 mail , why? I always felt that I am like (in marathi) “bandgul” or parasite for this group am I? Someone will say what’s big deal? Leave it let me do something, belated happy birthday to me from myself “wow it feels so great to do this.”
I admit I am also unaware of birthdays of many people in our group but every time somebody or other knows whom can inform others. If somebody forgets it’s different case , but thing is how many people do know? Yesterday everybody were asking so whats the plan going with friends, today when I entered office question was ‘so had fun with friends? I’ had no answer?’ Cant i expect this much? Haan sameer there was one more jayanti yesterday. Ok now nothing can be done? So forget this post Lots more in write but cant , go to work all you busy people. let me enjoy happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me............
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
05 December 2006
About this blog
Though Miles may lie between us,
We are never far apart,
for friendship doesnt count miles,
its measured by the hearts!
We are never far apart,
for friendship doesnt count miles,
its measured by the hearts!
Pages
We Are
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(181)
-
▼
December
(24)
- Get set go.................
- What to do guys???
- Sunil Suryavanshi - 9833018979
- Pune Darshan ..Click on Pictures to see Details
- Contact Numbers of Inexpensive hotels in Pune
- Let's Go
- Itne Paise Mai Itnahich Milega...
- 300 - The Movie Trailer
- My HONEYMOON Paradise (Part II)
- exhibition ke bahane aaja
- ZAHIR weds ERAM
- Festive template
- Japanese Game! Ernesto Hoost! So Funny!
- Group Snaps and Chat at Sweta Romin Wedding...
- jago sone walo
- Fab songs chek out u'll love it. For sure..
- MY HONEYMOON PARADISE
- GANG made me DANCE
- Don't be Udaaas...
- Yamraj
- one more 31st. nothing new.
- why?
- celebration time
- World Press Photo exhibition from Dec 16
-
▼
December
(24)
Labels
- About Noumann (3)
- From me and mahesh (1)
- Ganapati Bappa Moraya (1)
Powered by Blogger.


9 comments:
Kapil,
I am speechless...I really dont know how to reply your post..I dont want to say sorry because i know its not the solution...
I know how you must be feeling and I am cursing myself for not being updated myself about my friends.
I know I was very much isolated around a single person till now and I have never ever wished you people on your birthdays..or shared your views.
You people always shared my thoughts, joys n sorrows and always stood beside me whenever i was down.
I dont think I have ever helped any of you like that.
Sometimes I think I am a selfish person.. I know where i gone wrong and I dont want to repeat mistakes..
Kapil..Its not always true that what you see is the reality...you must be feeling like no body from our group ever cared for you..but it's not true..
We all love you and we always enjoy your company..
Belive me...everybody from our group is having equal importance and we all care for each others.
It's good that you shared whatever you felt..I feel good that there is atleast one platform where we all can share our views and fight for rights.
It's really a BIG mistake from our side..and we all apologise for it.
I know that it does'nt make any sense now but I want to say from all of us
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
kapil, my friend (and u indeed are, really i mean it) we are really sorry... i m also feeling so bad. kapil trust me besides the formalities, u are never ever even in dream considered a lesser friend. i mean it. and u know its always fun to make a friend happy n celebrate his special moments with him. so yesterday was really an apportunity missed.
If we were not aware of it yesterday n didnt wish you was as sad for us as it was for u. sorry kaps...
you are as important a person as anyone else in our group. really. i know saying anything now is not gonna compensate for yesterday. but i guess anytime we meet its a chance to celebrate our friendship n all you lovely friends...
kaps.... you are oour dear friend...
please forgive us. n tell in ur office that we are all gonna celebrate on weekend... ;) which we will. surely.
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ANGLE FRIEND.
Belated Happy Bday, Kaps,
Trust me, Kaps, whenever we all meet, n wherever we meet, if i know you are coming i look forward to group meeting.
you are the biggest incentive because of your fun loving, humorous and easy going nature. somehow even though i am in this group for soo long, i just cannot freely talk to anyone, i am always hesitating, but with you,
i know for sure, i don't have any inhibitions and everything said and done it will be taken in right spirit, inspite of never ever calling you, or mailing you, there is this amazing comfort level, in friendship.
right from college days, till today, i really think of you as a good and reliable friend... please overlook this blunder, and give the whole group one more chance...
and please dont think of yourself (like wot you have posted) its NOT TRUE AT ALL.
Cheer up :)
kaps please buy a cellphone........
haan nital yesterday i was supposed to, par possible nahi hua
i really dono what to say.. but i can say that i have always counted u as important as other so do not think that u r less or u r alone. we all are friend and we will always care for each other.
trust me on that.
friends forever...
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEARSR KAPIL.....
love u pappu.....heheheheh i mean KAPS..... BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....
sorry yaar.....
WISH YOU MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF ALL DAYS IN BETWEEN YOUR BIRTHDAYS TOO.... NOT JUST FOR THE DAY THAT'S GONE.
MAAF KARNA HUZOOR....PLEASE
sharmila gussa mat ho....m feeling bad that i didnt know it was ur birthday...as it is ppl have now started accusing me of forgeting every event in group....but tasa kaahi nahiye...
u r our sweet little friend...and as they say ki if u want to remember someone's birthday u have to forget it once...actually baykochya babtit mhantat...pan suits in ur case too now...;)...anyways kaps...please ragavu nakos aani m sure attaparyant tuza raag gela asel...(sorry for the late reply)....
we love u all...aani rujuta barobar bolali tuzyabaddal...kitihi anter asla tari tuzya barobar te kadhich janvat naahi...
belated happy birthday dear...
Post a Comment