18 June 2011

RELIVE SOME MEMORIES

Reliving memories with some value added people...

it was 2004 i think(not good with memorizing numbers)....mast paaus...ek gaadi, thand hava...datta snacks che garamagaram batatewade...

revdandyacha ghar...mothi baag....wafalata...chaha...

kaashid cha beach, fesalate paani....dhabyawarcha garam jevan...

murudcha ghar....beach, late night dumb charade rounds...poor shweta (sigh), tekadiwarcha mandir, samorcha janjira...bhur bhur paaus....misalpaav....omlette paav...

lets go again guys...its been so long since we all went anywhere together....and now we have so many more ppl to share it with....

same time same place after 6 / 7? years?

august 13, 14, 15 2011 at murud.....

hope u guys agree to it....

10 comments:

समीर said...

:)....tempting post!

What say Guys!

aditee said...

thanks :)...for additional features..

littlenital said...

Hey guys wanted to share a news with you all.
My sister Divya is getting married on January 19th 2012. :)
she is coming to India in August for couple of weeks. Though this works very well cause its a long weekend.
If Divya is here around those days then I wont be able to join u guys.
Sam what happened to our July monsoon trip plan?

समीर said...

Hey...Goodnews! cool! Thats ok!

I dont mind! Any weekend in July will do.

Not sure about Kapil and Rajesh though.. I know they have few Responsibilities...Better if we meet over a coffee on this weekend just to share everybodies current status(*not for Movie or dinner)

What Say?

Sanjay Ajgaonkar said...

yes we will meet definately.

rajesh said...

ho chalel sameer... we can meet for a coffee break soon........ :)

aditee said...

thats gr8 nital...give her my wishes...any weekend is good for me too...let me know wat u guys decide...

Kapil Bhagat said...

if everything is settled in july yes i will

समीर said...

Thanks Kapil.

I hope things will be OK soon...Want everybody together full heartedly.

littlenital said...

ok then u all come home this saturday.
I hope I dont have to work this saturday though.