01 September 2006

New Template

Hi Friends,
I have changed a look and feel of our blog Template. Please let me know if you have any suggestion regarding look and feel. Since it's totaly designed by html and CSS, it's little technical task to modify it but I am planning to keep changing it every month. Please share if you are having any good links of website so that we can display them here. You can see I have added Sam's Cam, Yahoomail, Agencyfaq and Orkut links on the left side under Links section. You can directly visit this pages from clicking on links.
Rajesh and Sanjay have successfully joined the blog and now we all are waiting for Shweta to join. I have already send her an invitation.
Baki sab thik..I am going to murud on tuesday and will back on thursday. Till then keep posting and do take care of yourself.
-Sam

0 comments: