11 May 2007

I AM SHIFTING TO SECUNDERABAD

Hello Friends,

I am really sorry for not being able to keep in touch with you all for so long.

Lekin, meri zindagi mein kaafi saari ghatnaye aise ho rahi hai jiska mujhe khud pata nahi chal pa raha hai. Shayad tum mei se bahot log.. jo mujhe hamesha online milte hain woh sab to jaante hi hoonge ki mujhe Indian Railways mein kaam mil gaya hai...

Bahoot saare logo ne kaha ki yeh decision thik nahi hai.. magar iss waqt mujhe sabse thik yahi lag raha hai ki main yeh job offer reject na karo... (reason being: i am selected from 180 candidates throughout India)... aur sochti hoon ki shayad yeh mujhe kuch jyaada time de apne aap ko thik disha mein le jaane ke liye...

I am still not really sure whether what I am doing is right or wrong... but hope you all will help me stay ahead and help me not lose my confidence...

Thanks for being there always!

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE.... ESPECIALLY ADU, NITS, RAMU KAKA [;) MAHESH]....

bura mat mano magar main shayad abhi aur kuch din online, on blog ya on phone bhi na mil paoo... shifting karna hai na....

6 comments:

ruju said...

Best of Luck

समीर said...

Hey Nusu,
Its good to hear from you...First of all ALL THE BEST for your new job...I know you will enjoy it..We all are there for you...whenever you feel like sharing anything..do call or log a mail..we are always there...so be positive about changes of life and enjoy it.

shardul said...

any free pass to secundrabad? ALL THE BEST and keep in touch

Sanjay Ajgaonkar said...

All the best Nusu for your new job.
Dont worry and think positive.
Concentrate and give best to whatever u doing.
And dont hesitate to share anything with us.:)

Mac said...

all for the best.. remember

i think i dont have to tel you .. beaing positive in life.. as per i know you, you are alredy very much positive person.. any how

chill we all with you always...
all the best..

Ramta Jogi said...

ALL THE BEST NUSU.....LOVE u.....U R MOST COFIDENT PERSON I EVER MET IN MY LIFE>>.....do KEEP IT UP.