23 May 2007

REPORT FROM AUSTRALIA

Hey guys i am back from AUS-NZ......don want to tell u wht i did n how it was.....for that i want to meet you guys.... today Read nital's mail abt how we have spoilt our lives behind Making money.......

Lets meet guys... i thnk Nusu is here, in mumbai...... have no clue for how many days ......

reply, wht u all think abt meeting up this weekend.....

6 comments:

littlenital said...

yeah nusu is gonna come to bombay..... so lets meet this weekend. i dono after this for how long we wont get to meet Mrs. Chand..... we might just meet when her kids are in 1st standard.... hehehehe

aditee said...

hey...shweta u told me u wd send me snaps....mujhe to bhej atleast....

समीर said...

We are so curious to see snaps from Australia than meeting you :)...

Even I am having some snaps for you guys...from Marol pipeline..So be there on sunday.

Ramta Jogi said...

sorry cudnt send u Adu.....got more than 2000 pics....sort out karne ko time lagega....yeh weekend me karti hu

littlenital said...

so are we meeting on sunday? when n wat time?

समीर said...

Hopefully...We are meeting on Sunday..and Nusu also goin to join us..am I right NUSU?..
Its been a long time since we all met at Nital's Place ...:)
hahahaha...
I dont know why but its most comfortable place to sit and discuss...
I know ..now Rajesh will say..Shivaji Park..
Guys Decide where to meet..and Let us know..SHWETA please get some snaps ready for us..