24 May 2007

Prabhakar Jog's Violin Collection

Hi Guys,

Some days before i came across a cd of instrumental songs played by a Violin legend. Guys, Since i heard his first song, I became his fan..Some of you must be knowing about him..but I feel once you hear his Violin, you will also join his Fan club..The hindi songs like Baiya na Dharo or chandan sa badan or tere sur aur mere geet are as good as Marathi songs like "Sakhi mand zalya tarka" , "toch chandrama Nabhat""Tinhi Sanja Sakhe milalya"..

I have uploaded some songs on yousendit.com.. You can download them from links mentioned below..Please please please listen to them..and Let me know if you need one copy of his cd's. I am having 3 cds of him..two of them are Marathi and one is Hindi... lookin for more..If you find vol -1 or Vol- 2, Please buy it for me.

Links:

http://download.yousendit.com/5F0DE81A2E4E5921
http://www.yousendit.com/download/UVJnUGhWUnJLVlUwTVE9PQ
http://www.yousendit.com/download/UVJockhUb0JRWUkwTVE9PQ

2 comments:

Mac said...

i need all of them plz get them when we are meeting... without fail. :)

Ramta Jogi said...

even i want one copy of Hindi version